EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2015 Second level Master’s degree
“Translation of Postcolonial Texts from English into Italian: Literature,
Publishing, and Cinema”
Università di Pisa. Final grade: Excellent
2013 Master's degree
"History and Forms of the Visual and Performing Arts and New Media"
Università di Pisa. Final grade: 110/110, full marks with honours
2011 Bachelor's Degree
Università degli Studi di Milano. Final grade: 103/110
GTS, OOONA, Dragon Naturally Speaking, MemoQ, SmartCat,
Lilt, I-clip, Zoo Digital, RACU, Agorà, Aegisub, Matesub
English – Italian
French – Italian
From 01/09/2015 – Present
- Audiovisual Translator
- Video Game Localization Expert
From 03/10/2016 – Present
SCUOLA SUPERIORE PER MEDIATORI LINGUISTICI DI PISA
- Written Translation from English into Italian
- Audiovisual Translation from English into Italian
Master’s degree in Audiovisual Translation (from 2019 to 2022):
- Video Game Localization module
20/07/2022 – 29/07/2022
UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI BERGAMO
Summer School of Audiovisual Translation:
- Audiovisual translation and subtitling from English into Italian
- Ordinary member of “Mediterranean Editors & Translators (MET)”, Membership n. 02715.
- Member of the Editorial Committee of “CoMe - Studies on Communication and Linguistic and Cultural Mediation”, Pisa (Italy).
- Ordinary member of the Accademia "Giuseppe Aliprandi - Flaviano Rodriguez" - Multimedialità della scrittura e della comunicazione, Florence (Italy).
HOBBIES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
Fencing, yoga, books, cinema, theatre, video games, travels